RTO Compliance Workshop – SYD – 06DEC18
December 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEDT$397
Would your RTO be compliant right now?
Did you know that in the last five years the Standards for Registered Training Organisations have changed five times? Did you ensure your systems were updated every time? If you had to undergo an audit right now, would you pass?
As you know, keeping up with your compliance requirements is critical for the ongoing success of your RTO. This workshop is crucial for you and your team to gain a better understanding of how to implement a continuous improvement approach managing your RTO. During this workshop you will be guided through the compliance requirements, outlined in the Standards for Registered Training Organisations, by an experienced auditor and presenter.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- What are the compliance requirements against each standard
- What types of evidence will you be required to provide at an ASQA audit to demonstrate compliance with the Standards
- What is required to be in your Training and Assessment Strategies, including how to develop a TAS
- How to ensure you are consulting with industry effectively
- Strategies that you could implement for managing continuous improvement
- What should be included in your policies and procedures
- Simple strategies you could implement within your RTO to demonstrate compliance
Who should attend?
New or Prospective RTO Owners, RTO Managers, CEO’s, Compliance Managers, Training Coordinators and Trainer/Assessors.