Accredited Course Package
Getting your non-accredited course Nationally Recognised
Do you have an idea for a course that you would like to get Nationally Recognised? Perhaps you might have a course you are currently delivering that is non-accredited and now you would like to get it recognised as a nationally accredited course?
ASQA’s role as the national vocational education and training (VET) regulator is to accredit courses that may be offered and/or delivered by registered training organisations (RTOs). Accreditation with ASQA ensures that courses are nationally recognised and meet an established industry, enterprise, educational, legislative or community need. Check out more information from ASQA.
“Get your course idea accredited through ASQA”
Accreditation is a formal confirmation that the course:
- is nationally recognised
- meets an established industry, enterprise, educational, legislative or community need
- provides appropriate competency outcomes and a satisfactory basis for assessment
- meets national quality assurance requirements
- is aligned appropriately to the AQF where it leads to a qualification.
What’s in the package:
- Provide guidance and assistance with defining the course outcomes and who are the target group of learners
- Identify any licensing requirements of the qualification (if applicable)
- Provide guidance and documentation for consulting with relevant stakeholders (including the relevant Skills Services Organisation (SSO) and relevant regulatory and/or licensing bodies)
- Assist you with gathering evidence of Industry Consultation, including an Industry Survey template
- Assistance with identifying that the course outcomes do not duplicate other training package outcomes
- Provision of an Industry Engagement Report template that addresses the industry engagement requirements, which will be used for submission with ASQA
- Provide feedback on the Industry Engagement Report to ensure that it will meet the Industry Engagement requirements
- Provision of the Accredited Course template and guidance on how to complete the template
- Provision of relevant standards for course development
- Assist with the engagement of the relevant Skills Services Organisation (SSO)
- Assist with identifying the appropriate Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) requirements
- Provide guidance on the course design and provide feedback on:
- the course document
- evidence of consultation with stakeholders
- any supplementary evidence that supports the application
- Complete a gap analyses of the accredited course against the legislation
- Review the course documentation to ensure consistent style and format
- Assist with the preparation of documentation for submission to ASQA
- Review the application to ensure that the application includes sufficient responses for the required evidence
- Submission of your application with ASQA
- Review ASQA’s Evaluation Report and identify how to improve against the Audit requirements
- Review revised documentation and provide advice on how to improve prior to resubmission
- Assist with the resubmission of the revised Course Documentation
ACT NOW! CONTACT US TODAY!
Call 1300 729 455 or click on MORE INFO to receive information about any of our Packages sent direct to your email box.