Want to buy an RTO?
Reduce your risk with a clean RTO
Our Platinum Package is the ultimate package for entering the training sector, we have done all the hard work for you all you have to do is sign some forms and you have an RTO.
We have set up the RTO, purchased the assessment tools and the database, everything is done for you. We have taken away all the compliance requirements, so you can get started even quicker.
A systematic approach to achieving your RTO status!
What’s in the package?
- We allocate your organisation a dedicated Client Liaison Officer who will assist you through the whole process
- Company Registration of your RTO with ASIC
- Financial Viability requirements have been completed
- Public Liability Insurance is in place
- AVETMISS Compliant Database
- Training and Assessment tools for Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS) for Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Additional Qualifications can be added to Scope following registration
- 2 days consultation/induction following handover of RTO
- National Registration with ASQA
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) Registration
- Website including online registrations
- Facebook Business Page – Set up under your email address with branding
- Vivacity Membership – Package includes 12 months access to Vivacity Membership once you’re registered as an RTO, to help you on your new journey keeping you up to date with compliance. Membership includes:
- QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANUAL – A user guide on how to run an RTO, that has been written specifically against the Standards for Registered Training Organisations and the VET Quality Framework, which has been tried and tested through over 100 ASQA Audits in the last 4 years
- STUDENT HANDBOOK – A manual that provides all the key information that students must know before commencement of their training, as well as procedures to follow to meet the compliance requirements for Credit Transfer, Complaints and Appeals, Support Services, Enrolment procedures, Changes to Agreed Services, other relevant legislation
- TRAINER HANDBOOK – A manual for your Trainers providing them with policies and procedures for managing Assessments, Assessment Validation, Training and Assessment Strategies, Student Management and providing Support Services
- VIVACITY MEMBERSHIP WEBINARS – Live Monthly Webinars with an experienced RTO Compliance expert, which includes training on how to implement the Policies and Procedures into your organisation. These webinars are exclusively for Vivacity members only … with practical training on how to implement Compliance in your RTO… facts on new developments … policies … procedures … ASQA rules and regulations … tips on RTO proficiency … compliance skills … less expensive and more enjoyable implementation of a continuous improvement approach to your compliance … and much more!
- OVER 80 COMPLIANCE DOCUMENTS – with over 80 documents that you can use for Human Resources (including contracts and Position Descriptions), Enrolment Form, marketing materials, industry consultation, LLN Assessments, Support Services, Traineeships, Work Placement, and many discount opportunities. Add it all up, and that’s “RTO smart” … being informed and well covered with your compliance management!
- RTO EXPERTS – Access to a dedicated Client Liaison Officer and a team of RTO Experts, who can assist you with your day to day questions on managing your compliance, implementing the policies and procedures, questions about ASQA and their processes, systematic approach to managing ongoing compliance
Most importantly, with increasing government regulation of RTO’s, Vivacity acts as your “ASQA Watchdog” — giving you access to experienced experts who have ASQA Audit experience to help you protect your RTO interests. The Vivacity team of experts provides you with a pool of knowledge that has the experience in audits and running RTO’s that you are looking for, for a fraction of the cost of hiring an expert in-house.
- A binder with a complete Printed Set of all your Documentation, which will also be used for the ASQA Audit
- 2 day Induction into our policies, procedures, system and practices
- Addition to Scope
Following exchange of shares we will assist you with adding two additional qualifications to your scope, this includes:
- ￼￼Up to two (2) Training and Assessment Strategies
- Preparation of Industry Consultation Surveys
- Assessment Validation Workshop – Two places
This one-day workshop covers how to validate your assessment tools the “Rules of Evidence” and “Principles of Assessment” against the unit of competency requirements from the Training Package. In the first half of the day, we teach you how to validate and the second half of the day we gain hands on skills. Where we validate one of your assessments tools. This workshop will give you a much better understand on what ASQA requires as well as an insight on how ASQA will validate your tools at audit.
- RTO Compliance Workshop – Two places
This one-day workshop includes a review of all the “Standards for RTO” and your responsibilities as an RTO to comply with these standards. At the workshop we also provide you with training on how to use your forms and documentation, as well as guidance on how to implement our policies and procedures.