CRICOS KickStart Package
Want to deliver training to International Students?
We can help you to meet the CRICOS National Code
Setting up an RTO can be daunting, setting up a CRICOS RTO is even more difficult when you take into consideration building requirements, meeting Visa conditions, monitoring students and providing sufficient support services, but not if you have Vivacity on your side.
We can provide you with the tools and professional services you need to gain your CRICOS registration, including policies, procedures and documentation that meet these requirements.
…to take your RTO to the next level
What’s in the package?
- We allocate your organisation with a Client Liaison Officer who will assist you through the whole application process
- Preparation of your online ASQAnet Application
- CRICOS Policies and Procedures Manual, that have been written in line with the requirements of the ESOS Act and CRICOS Legislation.
- International Student Handbook, which includes all the relevant policies and procedures for your international students
- International Trainers Handbook, which includes all the relevant policies and procedures for your trainers and assessors, including their responsibilities as a CRICOS trainer.
- Staff Handbook
- Assistance with meeting Council requirements and gaining council approval of your building
- Assistance with understanding Student Visa requirements
- Assistance with identifying International Agents who can assist with the recruitment of your students
- We coach you in the preparations for your ASQA audit
- Experienced Auditor will attend your ASQA Audit and coach you through the compliance requirements on the day of your audit
- We work with you and your team to get your RTO compliant and ready for audit
- Complimentary 3 month Vivacity Membership once you’re registered as an RTO, to help you on your new journey
- Audit Folder—This folder includes all our forms, policies and procedures a copy of for your audit, including all your documents that we submitted to ASQA
- Monthly Membership Webinar—A special webinar for Vivacity clients only, which will provide you with training from our Director on compliance and business. You will also have access to our Director at this Webinar to ask those difficult compliance questions.
- Mock Audit—conducted at your premises to assist you with the preparations for audit and to ensure that you are ready for audit
- Assistance with Rectifications—if required, includes the provision of an Action Plan identifying what needs to be completed to meet compliance requirements.
5 easy steps to KickStart your RTO/CRICOS business
Our KickStart Package has been developed to make registering your RTO easy, with a team of experts by your side, in five easy steps:
1. Develop a plan for building a sustainable business
2. Learn the skills and knowledge to run a successful training organisation
3. Identify and develop strategies for training and assessment
4. Implement a culture of compliance
5. Expert coaching, before, during and after your ASQA Audit
We 100% guarantee our Policies, Procedures and documentation,
if they are not compliant we will rectify the tools as part of the package
“at no extra charge.”
Register for our FREE webinar “How to launch an RTO/CRICOS Business” FREE WEBINAR
ACT NOW! CONTACT US TODAY!
Call 1300 729 455 or click on MORE INFO to receive more information about our Packages NOW.