Want to deliver training to International Students?
We can help you to meet the CRICOS requirements
Setting up an RTO can be daunting, setting up a CRICOS RTO is even more difficult, without Vivacity on your side.
You are required to meet not only the Standards For RTOs but also the requirements of CRICOS providers inline with the ESOS Act 2000 and ESOS Regulation 2001. We can provide you with the tools and professional services you need to gain your CRICOS registration, including policies, procedures and documentation that meet these requirements.
Setting up a CRICOS RTO will enable you to recruit students from overseas into Australia and provide excellent training opportunities for International Students.
CRICOS registration, to take your RTO to the next level
What’s in the package?
- We allocate your organisation with a Client Liaison Officer who will assist you through the whole application process
- Preparation of your online ASQAnet Application
- CRICOS Policies and Procedures Manual, that have been written in line with the requirements of the ESOS Act and CRICOS Legislation.
- International Student Handbook, which includes all the relevant policies and procedures for your international students
- International Trainers Handbook, which includes all the relevant policies and procedures for your trainers and assessors, including their responsibilities as a CRICOS trainer.
- Staff Handbook
- Assistance with meeting Council requirements and gaining council approval of your building
- Assistance with understanding Student Visa requirements
- Assistance with identifying International Agents who can assist with the recruitment of your students
- We coach you in the preparations for your ASQA audit
- Experienced Auditor will attend your ASQA Audit and coach you through the compliance requirements on the day of your audit
- We work with you and your team to get your RTO compliant and ready for audit
- Audit Folder—This folder includes all our forms, policies and procedures for your audit, including all your documents that we have submitted to ASQA
- Monthly Membership Webinar—A special webinar for Vivacity clients only, which will provide you with training from our Director on compliance and business. You will also have access to our Director at this Webinar to ask those difficult compliance questions.
- Mock Audit—conducted at your premises to assist you with the preparations for audit and to ensure that you are ready for audit
- Assistance with Rectifications—if required, includes the provision of an Action Plan identifying what needs to be completed to meet compliance requirements.
We guarantee that our Policies and Procedures and documentation will be 100% compliant, if they are not compliant we will rectify the tools as part of the package “at no extra charge.”