Internal Audit to Action Plan, getting your RTO on track!
An internal audit is the best way to gain a snapshot of your RTO Compliance and with our SystemsCheck Package we also provide you with two days of coaching to assist you with all your RTO questions.
During the internal audit we will provide you with advice on how to best prepare for an ASQA Audit, which includes identifying the improvements you can implement based on our extensive experience.
Following the audit we will provide you with an action plan that you can use to get your RTO back on track.
What’s in the package?
- Preparation for the SystemsCheck with a checklist to prepare you for our site visit
- Access to a RTO/CRICOS expert for the duration of your SystemsCheck, whereby we not only audit your organisation, but provide you with teh expert advice on how to improve your organisations compliance
- During the audit a review will be undertaken of the following:
- Training and Assessment Strategies – Full review to identify that they truly reflect how you deliver your training and assessment, ensuring that they comply with the Standards for RTOs
- Training and Assessment tools – Validate your assessment tools against the Training Product requirements for each unit of competency, as well as the Rules of Evidence and Principles of Assessment
- Continuous Improvement – Review of your systems and how you collect, analyse and act on relevant data, including submission of your relevant reports to ASQA as part of your compliance requirements.
- Policies and Procedures – Identify how staff and students are being informed of their rights and responsibilities including the appropriate Legislation to your industry
- Industry Consultation – Review how you are consulting with industry and then using the feedback that you receive from industry to improve your training and assessment services
- Trainer/Assessors – Review of Trainer/Assessor files, Staff Matrix and their suitability to deliver training and assessment against the requirements of the Training Product, including currency within the industry and that they hold the relevant qualifications to deliver the training products.
- Pre-Enrolment Information – Includes all the relevant information required to be given to the student prior to course commencement, ensuring that they are able to make an informed decision prior to enrolling
- Marketing Material – Review of website and other marketing materials to ensure that they are current with the training product requirements, including the use of NRT, AQF and other logo’s.
- Data Provisioning – Identify that you have submitted the relevant data reports including AVETMISS, Quality Indicator and CEO Declaration of Compliance in accordance with the requirements of the Standards for RTO’s
- Complaints and Appeals – Policies and processes are sufficient to meet the needs of your students, are clear and transparent and meet the requirements of Standard 6
- Fee Protection and Payments – Including that you have sufficient processes for Refunds and a mechanism for ensuring appropriate fee protection measures are in place to protect the students
- Certificates & Statements of Attainment are compliant and meet the AQF requirements
- Following the SystemsCheck, we provide you with an Action Plan for your RTO to use as a tool to fix non-compliances
ACT NOW! CONTACT US TODAY!
Call 1300 729 455 or click on MORE INFO to receive more information about our Packages NOW.