Setting up an RTO can be daunting, but it’s easy when you have Vivacity on your side. We provide you with a systematic approach to achieving your dream of setting up a Registered Training Organisation based on our extensive RTO experience.
Our KickStart Package is a total solution for you to set up your RTO as we have many years experience in this industry and we not only consult you through the process, but we also coach you on how to be a compliant and successful RTO. Our package includes all the policies and procedures and documentation you need to not only be compliant, but also the tools to run a successful RTO business.
“We don’t just provide you with the tools, we teach and coach your team on how to be compliant”
What’s in the package
- RTO EXPERTS – Access to a dedicated Client Liaison Officer and a team of RTO Experts, who can assist you with your day to day questions on managing your compliance, implementing the policies and procedures, questions about ASQA and their processes, systematic approach to managing ongoing compliance
- QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANUAL – A user guide on how to run an RTO, that has been written specifically against the Standards for Registered Training Organisations and the VET Quality Framework, which has been tried and tested through over 100 ASQA Audits in the last 4 years
- STUDENT HANDBOOK – A manual that provides all the key information that students must know before commencement of their training, as well as procedures to follow to meet the compliance requirements for Credit Transfer, Complaints and Appeals, Support Services, Enrolment procedures, Changes to Agreed Services, other relevant legislation
- TRAINER HANDBOOK – A manual for your Trainers providing them with policies and procedures for managing Assessments, Assessment Validation, Training and Assessment Strategies, Student Management and providing Support Services
- VIVACITY MEMBERSHIP WEBINARS – Live Monthly Webinars with an experienced RTO Compliance expert, which includes training on how to implement the Policies and Procedures into your organisation. These webinars are exclusively for Vivacity members only … with practical training on how to implement Compliance in your RTO… facts on new developments … policies … procedures … ASQA rules and regulations … tips on RTO proficiency … compliance skills … less expensive and more enjoyable implementation of a continuous improvement approach to your compliance … and much more!
- OVER 80 COMPLIANCE DOCUMENTS – with over 80 documents that you can use for Human Resources (including contracts and Position Descriptions), Enrolment Form, marketing materials, industry consultation, LLN Assessments, Support Services, Traineeships, Work Placement, and many discount opportunities. Add it all up, and that’s “RTO smart” … being informed and well covered with your compliance management!
- We brand all documents for your RTO including your company name, logo and version control on each page
- Each document is provided in MS Word format, so that you can edit them
- Staff Induction MS PowerPoint presentation: To be used to induct staff on how to use the policies and procedures, including the forms and templates, which can be customised to your organisation
- Student Induction MS PowerPoint presentation: To be used to induct students on their rights and responsibilities as a student according to the Student Handbook
- We assist you with your ASQAnet Application, including advice on Insurance; completion of ASQA forms; databases and RTO structure
- Preparation of your Financial Viability Risk Assessment Kit through a Certified Practicing Accountant
- Strategies for managing Continuous Improvement on an on-going basis, including a Continuous Improvement Strategy
- A template for setting up your staff files so that they comply with Audit requirement
- Assistance with identifying appropriate qualifications and/or accredited courses for your organisation
- Assistance with writing your Business Plan
- RTO Compliance Workshop – Two places -A this workshop that cover your roles and responsibilities under the SNR Standards for Registered Training Organisations to prepare your staff for audit
- Assessment Validation Workshop – Two places – A workshop that teaches your staff what is involved in assessment validation including “reviewing, comparing and evaluating assessment processes, tools and evidence contributing judgements made by a range of assessors against the same standards
- Training & Assessment Strategy for one (1) qualification, can add more for an additional fee, this includes:
- Assistance with Industry Consultation
- Identification of the best assessment tools for your organisation
- Provision of Delivery and Assessment Plan templates and advice on how to complete this plan
- Provision of a Staff Matrix template for you to include all your Trainers Skills and qualifications mapped against the qualifications. We will also review your Staff Matrix to ensure it will meet ASQA requirements.
- Mock Audit—conducted at your premises to assist you with the preparations for audit and to ensure that you are ready for audit
- We provide you with expert advice you in the preparations for your ASQA audit
- Experienced Auditor who will attend your ASQA Audit and coach you through the compliance requirements on the day of your audit
- Audit Folder—This folder includes all our forms, policies and procedures for your audit, including a copy of all your documents that we submitted to ASQA
- Monthly Membership Webinar—A special webinar for Vivacity clients only, which will provide you with training from our Managing Director on compliance and business.
- We work with you and your team to get your RTO compliant and ready for audit
Call us today on 1300 729 455 for click on the MORE INFO button below.MORE INFO