Are you 100% Compliant?
We can get your RTO back on track
Whether you are preparing for an ASQA re-registration audit, or would just like to get your organisation back on track, this package will meet all your compliance needs. We don’t just provide you with compliant documentation, we teach your team how to be compliant as well as coach you through your ASQA audit.
Our team of experts can get your RTO back on track and 100% Compliant, with policies, procedures, systems and training from the experts in compliance.
“Everything you need for your RTO/CRICOS registration”
What’s in the package?
- EXPERT ADVICE—We allocate your RTO with a Client Liaison Officer to project manage the whole package, including providing you with expert advice and keeping you on track for getting ready for re-registration
- INTERNAL AUDIT—We conduct a SystemsCheck of your RTO through a 2day onsite audit at your premises. During the SystemsCheck, we provide advice on how to boost your RTO, identify opportunities for improvement and provide advice on how to develop your RTO
- ASQAnet Application— Assistance with the preparation of your application , including completion of ASQA forms and Delivery Activity Statements
- QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANUAL – A user guide on how to run an RTO, that has been written specifically against the Standards for Registered Training Organisations and the VET Quality Framework, which has been tried and tested through over 100 ASQA Audits in the last 4 years
- STUDENT HANDBOOK – A manual that provides all the key information that students must know before commencing training, as well as procedures to follow to meet the compliance requirements for Credit Transfer, Complaints and Appeals, Support Services, Enrolment procedures, Changes to Agreed Services and other relevant legislation
- TRAINER HANDBOOK – A manual for your trainers providing them with policies and procedures for managing Assessments, Assessment Validation, Training and Assessment Strategies, Student Management and Support Services
- OVER 80 COMPLIANCE DOCUMENTS – with over 80 documents that you can use for Human Resources (including contracts and Position Descriptions), Enrolment Form, Marketing Materials, Industry Consultation, LLN Assessments, Support Services, Traineeships, Work Placement, and many discount opportunities. Add it all up, and that’s “RTO smart” … being informed and well covered with your compliance management!
- Branding — All your documents for your RTO, including your company name, logo, contact details and version control
- VIVACITY MEMBERSHIP WEBINARS – Live Monthly Webinars with an experienced
- RTO Compliance expert, which includes training on how to implement the Policies and Procedures into your organisation. These webinars are exclusively for Vivacity members only … with practical training on how to implement Compliance in your RTO… facts on new developments … policies … procedures … ASQA rules and regulations … tips on RTO proficiency … compliance skills … less expensive and more enjoyable implementation of a continuous improvement approach to your compliance … and much more!
- RTO Compliance Workshop – Two employees can attend for FREE as part of this package. This one-day workshop includes a review of all the “Standards for RTO” and your responsibilities as an RTO to comply with these standards. At the workshop we also provide you with training on how to use your forms and documentation, as well as guidance on how to implement our policies and procedures.
- Assessment Validation Workshop – Two employees can attend for FREE as part of this package. This one-day workshop covers how to validate your assessment tools using the “Rules of Evidence” and “Principles of Assessment” against the unit of competency requirements from the Training Package. In the first half of the day, we teach you how to validate and the second half of the day you will gain hands on skills by validating an assessment tool. This workshop will give you a much better understanding on what ASQA requires of your assessment tools as well as an insight into how ASQA will validate your tools at audit.
- Training & Assessment Strategies
- Assistance with Industry Consultation
- Identification of the best assessment tools for your organisation
- Provision of a Delivery and Assessment Plan template and advice on how to complete this plan
- Provision of a Staff Matrix, for you to include your trainers skills and qualifications mapped against the qualifications. We will also review your Staff Matrix to ensure it will meet ASQA requirements.
- Mock Audit—conducted at your premises to assist you with the preparations for audit and to ensure that you are ready for audit
- ASQA AUDIT—We provide you with expert advice you in the preparations for your ASQA audit and an Experienced Auditor who will attend your ASQA Audit and coach you through the compliance requirements on the day of your audit
- Audit Folder—This folder includes all our forms, policies and procedures for your audit, including a copy of all your documents that we submitted to ASQA
- Assistance with Rectifications—if required, includes the provision of an Action Plan identifying what needs to be completed to meet compliance requirements.
VIVACITY WORKS FOR YOU!
The team at Vivacity are passionate about the Training Industry and the impact training has on our community, and like you, we want quality training services too. So we understand what your needs are as an RTO, including the types of information and services that you need to manage successful compliance. When it comes right down to it, Vivacity is a team of experts from the RTO Industry working together for other RTO’s … it’s that simple. That’s why you’ll find useful services such as …
… Expert Advice — fast, expert help on your specific RTO Compliance questions or problems. From questions on certification requirements, AVETMISS database requirements, Unique Student Identifier, ASQA processes, Training and Assessment Strategies, Trainer/Assessor skills and qualifications, Assessment Tools, Training Resources and Renewing Registration, all you have to do is ask!
… Training in RTO Compliance – Through our monthly webinars, we will teach you how to implement the policies and procedures into your RTO, which is a lot easier than just reading a manual (that more often than not gets left on the shelf). Check out this link to one of our Webinars on YouTube https://youtu.be/yoIApmGiL1Q
… Assessment Tool Guidance – We will provide suggestions, based on our experience, on where to purchase the assessment tools, or redirect you to one of our experts who you can engage to assist you with developing your own assessment tools
… Up-to-date Documentation – As our documents are subject to many audits every year, and are reviewed based on ASQA requirements. This means that you will have documents current documents with the latest requirements of the Standards.
We guarantee that our Policies, Procedures and Documentation will be 100% compliant,
if they are not compliant we will rectify the tools as part of the package “at no extra charge.”
ACT NOW! CONTACT US TODAY!
Call 1300 729 455 or click on MORE INFO to receive more information about our Packages NOW.