ASQA have stated that the number one non-compliance at audit is SRTO 1.8 -1.11… are your Assessment Tools compliant?
This non-compliance is due to the fact that RTO’s are not systematically validating their tools to ensure that they are meeting the Training Package and AQF requirements. This workshop will provide you with the skills to facilitate an assessment validation session, as well as give you an opportunity to validate two assessment tools at the workshop.
“This workshop is a must for all RTO’s, for both Compliance Managers and Trainers/Assessors. Don’t become another ASQA statistic”
How do you manage the validation of your assessments?
Under the Standards the CEO is to ensure that Assessment tools are systematically validated. In order to demonstrate this at Audit, you will need to have at least two units validated from each qualification. Assessment Validation refers to a process where assessors review, compare and evaluate the use and effectiveness of their assessment methods, assessment procedures and assessment decisions.
What is the purpose of the Workshop?
- To improve the quality and consistency of assessment throughout the
RTO’s scope of registration
- To develop an understanding of the “why” and “how” of assessment validation
- To provide an opportunity for assessors to validate existing tools and to moderate assessment evidence related to specific units of competency
What are the benefits of attending the workshop?
- The workshop will assist RTO’s to meet ASQA validation requirements
- Participants can be assured of the quality of the RTO’s assessment practices
- Help assessors working across the industry to apply consistent standards and make consistent judgements
Who should attend
Trainers and Assessors, Compliance Officers, Training Coordinators and anyone who is required to undertake Assessment Validation.
$397 per person
What is provided
Light lunch plus tea & coffee
Call our office on 1300 729 455 or email email@example.com